bergamot essential oil - organic.
- Certified Organic
- Cold Pressed
- 100% pure (no carriers)
- Responsibly Sourced From Italy
- Top Note
- Diffuse or inhale to lift dark mood, reduce anxious thoughts, jittery nerves, nervous tension, and stress.
- Ten drops oil to 1 ounce water, spray on pillow before bed to promote sleep.
- Inhaled or diffused refreshes the senses, improves mental alertness, balances the nervous system, fights infection, and promotes illness recovery.
- Diffused, it can help overcome a smoking habit by diverting the impulse to smoke and regulate appetite.
- Ten drops in a bath to cool fever. Almond or coconut milk to help disperse the oils.
- Regulate appetite when 3-4 drops diffused.
Blends well with:
Clary sage, frankincense, black pepper, geranium, sandalwood, orange, rosemary, vetiver, and ylang ylang.
Caution: phototoxic, not to be used on children
You might also like
Bergamot is a must in our home. It helps us keep things upbeat and reduces our emotional outbursts to minor squeaks.
I love this smell & the benefitial effects are great. I was trying to come on here to see if you can take this internally. There is no information on it. I wish I could message someone to find out.