This product is sold out
- strengthen lipid barrier function^
- improve overall inflammatory levels^
- high in antioxidants, polyphenols & polysterols
- high in vitamin e & vitamin c
roots apothecary eczema bundle is backed by a 100% money back guarantee with free 30-day returns. You may also order free samples of this bundle before purchasing a full size. This bundle is included in the integrative practitioner partnership program.
large bundle includes.
- 2x bars of soap (your choice).
- 1x large (4oz) body salve or body serum.
- 2x inflammation tea. (50-60 teas)
small bundle includes.
- 1x bar soap (your choice).
- 1x small (2oz) body salve or body serum.
- 1x inflammation tea. (25-30 teas)
focusing on the fundamentals.
Eczema doesn't need to be complicated. The fundamentals of addressing eczema are the same fundamentals of maintaining overall skin health, it just becomes much more important for people who have eczema. Reducing eczema flare ups can be as simple as strengthening lipid barrier function, reducing inflammation and improving protein synthesis. This can all be done through the topical supplementation of nutrient rich plant oils. However, we believe it's imperative these plant oils should meet the following standards:
- Nutrient Rich with Polyphenols, Polysterols, Antioxidants, Vitamins & full spectrum fatty acid profile (including omega-3's). Nutrient deficient oils like patroleum jelly, mineral oil and highly refined plant oils can provide some lipid barrier support but will not provide nutrition for the skin to heal itself.
- Should not be formulated with ANY SYNTHETICS, DETERGENTS OR IRRITANTS! The idea is reducing flare ups. Ingredients that can disrupt lipid barrier function or cause inflammation should be avoided at all cost. This means avoiding lotions and creams and sticking to organic plant oils.
Using a mild, authentic soap (no detergents) is also very important. The cleansing process can be very harsh on the skin by stripping valuable lipids and introducing irritating ingredients. You should never get out of the shower and feel like your skin is itchy, tight and super dry. This means the lipid barrier is stripped and inflammation is likely an issue. Keep it simple. We will gladly send you a free sample of our authentic handmade soap to show you what an amazing difference it can make over name brands and poser natural soaps.
the eczema exacerbation issue.
the following opinion is only the opinion of whole body apothecary & is not intended to be taken as medial advice or suggestion.
Unfortunately, few people with eczema have tried a fundamental approach to addressing eczema flare ups. When someone has a flare up, they will typically turn to over the counter products advertised for eczema relief. These creams and lotions may provide some temporary relief from symptoms and may provide slight improvements from the introduction of ingredients such as ceramides. However, these products often deliver little overall improvements and sometimes make the problem worse in the long run. Creams and lotions of all varieties have a tendency to disrupt lipid barrier function (surfactants & alcohols), damaging the skin's natural ability to retain it's own moisture (NMF). Damaged lipid barrier function also results in heightened inflammatory levels. These consequences can lead to more frequent and worsening flare ups. This worsening leads to more product use, which can further exacerbate the problem.
^For educational purposes only. This product and information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.